UPDATED 6 April 2021
As national restrictions begin to ease, we hope to be in a position to open our Reading Room in the City of London from Monday 21 June 2021.
Registered members of the Rothschild Research Forum may provisionally book an appointment with us on or after Monday 21 June. Our usual opening times of 10 am to 4.15 pm will apply. Researchers intending to visit should note:
- all bookings are provisional, subject to national and local advice;
- researchers may be required to share the Reading Room with up to two additional researchers;
- social distancing measures may be in operation;
- there may be reductions in our pre-pandemic levels of service, and access to certain documents may be restricted;
- no research visit should be regarded as booked, unless confirmed in writing by staff of The Rothschild Archive. Any further relevant information about bookings will be sent at time of confirmation.
Researchers may request an appointment by emailing us here. To avoid disappointment, it would be helpful if researchers could supply as much information as they able to about the documents they wish to request.
Guide to the Archive
Researchers are strongly advised to consult The Guide to the Collections of The Rothschild Archive for detailed information about our collections.
The Rothschild Research Forum
Researchers may submit their enquiries to us via email, but are advised that there may be delays in replying to enquiries, as access to our full range of information resources remains limited until the end of June. Contact The Rothschild Archive here »
The collections of The Rothschild Archive held in France
Records of de Rothschild Frères are held by the Archives Nationales du Monde du Travail, Roubaix, France. Please visit the website of the ANMT for further information about access restrictions here »
6 April 2021